Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things :)

Happy Thanksgiving Bloggers...This is kind of a random post. I just wanted to share a few items I am loving lately. Hope you all have a lovely Holiday. I will post about my mini vacation to Hollywood/Santa Monica when I get back!


This is one of my fav. necklaces. I bought it from a boutique in San Diego called Franchescas. It goes well with a lot of tops. 

This necklace is from Forever 21. I love it! I am actually wearing it tomorrow for Thanksgiving. I think....
We all know what this is by now. I literally have not strayed from using it since I bought it. MAC who? 
This has been my "holy grail" perfume for the past few years. I always try out others, but always come back to Miss. Dior Cherie. It is lovely. 
I bought this clutch 3? years ago from Banana Republic. It was a little on the expensive side, but I totally LOVE it. Velvet and Crystals. It is timeless. I am pretty confident that I will carry this guy on my wedding day. 
I got this top from Nordstrom. Again on the pricey side, but I couldn't resist. I didn't buy it when I first saw it...but thought about it when I got home...The next time I went back to the mall it was still there waiting for me. ;) I love lace and olive green. I wear it with my black skinny pants from Express, jeweled flats and a "leather" jacket from Express. One of my favorite combinations is leather and lace.
This is said "leather" jacket from Express. The lining is a rich purple..not exactly how it appears in this photo..It is a lot less pink than it looks. I just love it with bandage skirts, flowy top, opaque black tights and either balet flats or heels. Adorable with an edge! 
This cream lace skirt is from Target. I got it on sale for $5!! I bought it in cream, olive green and black. Once again, I love pairing it with black opaque tights, a black tank and the "leather" jacket or a long cardigan. 

He is definitely my favorite "thing". 

I'm sure I will wear all of these items this weekend for our vacation. I can't wait to get dolled up!

Happy Turkey Day! :)


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute post too Katie =) I love your favorite things. Can I copy you sometime this weekend and compile my own list? Hmmmmm, yeah! I think I might have to! Happy Thanksgiving hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to give that perfume a try!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    norma
    norma-inthisworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete