Friday, November 19, 2010

Santa Baby....Hurry down the Chimney with gifts!

I will be honest...I am not a huge fan of the Holidays. I know...I know...Most people find it crazy when I say this, but it's true. I get stressed, anxious and am always glad when they are o-v-e-r. I know another little "bird" that feels the same way. ;) But, it is always fun to put together a little wish list full of the things I have been lusting and drooling over. So let's just get into it, shall we?

Helloooooo Louis V!

I just love the Speedy 30. I think it is chic, young...fun. However, this little guy is going to be an after Christmas present...to myself. :) 

Tory Burch


I have been dreaming of these girls for a while....

HRH Collection~

I love Alex's jewelry! I really liked the same necklace she featured except it was this beautiful brass chain and a opalish, greyish, taupish swarovski crystal..Alex what happened to it? Please order more supplies! I want one! :)

Z Gallerie


I love this mirror and Chair!
I have shopped at Z Gallerie for years...and will continue to shop there for years. It is chic, stylish, affordable with a touch of flare. 

And Lastly.......Ahem...Ahem...Boyfriend of many years of Mine ;)

It's only been 7 + years.... I love halo engagement rings...pave'..asscher cut...ahem ahem ahem....



What do you want Santa to deliver to you this year?

3 comments:

  1. All of the above please! The LV...yup yup yup. Don't go shopping for it without me...or else! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there :) cute blog! im so flattered that you like my jewelry <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noelle- I won't go shopping for it without you!

    Alex- Your jewelry is amazing! So pretty and rich and elegant!

    ReplyDelete