Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello Hollywoodland!

For the past few Thanksgiving weekends, James (the boyfriend) and I have gone on mini vacations being that we always get the Friday after Thanksgiving off work. Last year we went to Vegas and had a blast..This year we decided to go to Hollywood! I am so excited! We are staying at the Hotel Palomar, a boutique hotel located near Beverly Hills, Hollywood and Santa Monica. We stayed there in May for a friend's wedding and we were really impressed! In the lobby, they had a different flavored water everyday. My favorite was the freshly cut strawberries and mint. It is adorable and affordable AND allows doggies, so we are bringing the pup along too.


I fell in Love with the room decor, which inspired the decor for my "Vanity Room"
(Pictures of my "vanity room" in an upcoming blog)
                           The Lobby of the Hotel. So Chic...
 Oreo will enjoy the vacation too!

I can't wait to shop til I drop and get all glamed up and go to some of the local bars and clubs. Maybe if I am lucky, I will see a celeb while we are there! Most of all, I am looking forward to escaping reality for a weekend and coming back with shopping bags full of goodies.

Hollywood Boulevard
 Rodeo Drive
 Santa Monica Pier 

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! What are your plans?  Any suggestions on where to go while in Hollywood/LA?




1 comment:

  1. You will have a such a great time! That hotel is so pretty and definitely unexpected in comparison to other hotels I've seen. All I can say is, shop! Other than that, take in the sights because it IS L.A. after all!

    ReplyDelete