Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Vanity Fair...

"Mirror Mirror on the wall...Who's the fairest of them all?" All of us gals love having our own, special area to get ready in. Our little sanctuary to escape to...to play with makeup, hair and jewelry. Living the college life for the past years of my life, I was unable to have my own room dedicated to getting ready, let alone my own room.

Now, I live in a little, two bedroom beach house with my boyfriend. One room has the bed, dresser, etc...and the other room is what I refer to as my "Vanity Room". It is probably my favorite place to spend my time.

             I have had the mirror since I was 5 yrs old and I bought the Vanity at a yard sale...The drawers were this awful pink color, so I painted it :) 
I keep my makeup, hair products, nail polish and lotions in the drawers...
I keep lipglosses and bobbypins, bows, etc...in the black jewelry box
 I keep bracelets in the round jar and clip my bows and hair clips around the rim...The framed picture is of Noelle (aka Beautygirl24) and I in Vegas.

This is actually a cabinet meant for a bathroom, but I use it for my jewelry...the picture in the back is Noelle and I in San Clemente. 

I keep some of my favorite rings on the shelf below...Butterfly ring (Bebe), Pink ring (Nordstroms), "My dream engagement ring" (Banana Republic), Black with rhinestones (Forever 21), Open Heart ring (Tiffany's) and Black and Gold ring (Arden B), Clutch (Banana Republic)

I just love her...

And her...
My Dad..My Hero. This always makes me smile when I see it. :)

What is your favorite room to spend your "alone" time in?


1 comment:

  1. Your vanity is too cute! I love the entire set-up. It's come a long way since you first moved in!
    My fave room is mine of course ;)

    ReplyDelete