Monday, January 31, 2011

Military Coat

I got another coat tonight for my trip to New York! This time, I did get a black one. So now I feel totally ready for this cold New York weather. I love how this one flares out at the bottom- I think it will dress up the look a little bit. I also love the gold detailing...AND the best part about this coat is, I only paid $30.00 down from $200.00! It was on sale and missing a button, so I got it way marked down! I have an extra gold button at home, that I will just sew on! I am being a little lazy...so I just posted pictures from online instead of actual pictures of the coat....


I hope you all had a great weekend! I sure did :)

6 comments:

  1. Where is the coat from? Great deal! Me likey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellz...is this Key-Lieeeeee?! LOL...I got it at Burlington..but the brand is Laundry by Shelli Segal..ooops ..forgot to post that! I usually hate Burlington but they did have some cute, cheap coats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the peplum hem. It really makes the coat! Military coats are so cute and I don't think will ever go out of style! Great price too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Noelle- you are right! It def. better be cold next time we go out so we can sport our cute coats! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great score, $30 for a $200 coat that is a steal! Congrats on your new purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous! i love it!

    <3 Megan
    http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete