Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sugar and Spice and Everything Girly!

Hey Gals! I went shopping this past weekend and am finally getting around to posting about it! Let's just get into it..no chit chat today ;)


H&M:
I have been wanting a lighter wash (not too light!) jean for a while now. All of mine are dark denim. I also wanted a pair that looks cute cuffed. I was so excited to stumble across the pair below. The dressing room line was horrendous at H&M the day I went so I decided to get them without trying them on. I know! That is scary to do with a pair of jeans. But it ended up working out and they look adorable. I wore them on Superbowl Sunday cuffed with flip flops, and the top below. Casual, yet cute! 

I promise I will get a full length mirror soon! ;)

I also picked up these adorable earrings: 

NORDSTROM: 


Issey Miyake Perfume: L'Eau D'Issey:


This perfume is gorgeous! It is my favorite next to Ms. Dior Cherie! This scent is not similar to any other out there and it is such a yummy, rich scent. You will receive compliments galore if you wear this one. Several of my friends have worn this perfume and I finally got it for myself and I can tell I will always have a bottle on hand now. It just makes you feel pretty ..if that makes sense. It is expensive..but totally worth it!

Good ol' Nordstrom even polished my Tory Burch flats for free while I was there :)

MAC:

I picked up another MAC NW25 foundation because I was running low and I can't say enough good things about this foundation. It goes on so smooth, covers well and I swear my skin feels better after wearing it. It is really creamy and moisturizing. Everyone's skin is different so it might react differently to your chemistry, but it works wonders with mine.

Cream Cup Lipstick..(A back to Mac item):


I picked this up at the recommendation of my bestie. I do really like it! It is a really good nude-pink. Great for an everyday lipstick. Straight nudes just do not work on me..DO NOT WORK..I feel so washed out, so I love it to have a peach or pink tone to it. It looks great under the Gaga lipgloss.

Lady Gaga Lipgloss..:





I have to say I do like this lipgloss better than the lipstick. It is loud, but I like loud on my lips. It is good to mix with another lipstick because it can be a bit purpleish alone. I did buy a very bright neon pink lipstick (featured below) and this lipgloss looks adorable over it. Perfect bubblegummy, fun look. (It is the same lip combination I had on in my last blog post and in the top picture of this post).


EXPRESS:
A girl can't have too many pairs of tights. I picked up a plain black pair and this adorable heart pair. I am wearing the heart ones this weekend when the boyfriend and I celebrate Valentine's day. I am pairing them with an olive green lace mini skirt, black off shoulder top (what else is new) and gold and blush jewelry.

I also think these tights will be so cute with: over the knee socks, knee high boots, bandage skirt, sweater, scarf and military coat in NY!

DRUGSTORE: 
I picked up a couple lipsticks from Revlon. I love both of them. They are BOLD. But as you know, I love bold lips. It is great for that neon lip trend and the fucshia is great for spring and summer...any time of year for me really! I love them. A little goes a long way! Alex (HRH collection had the fucshia one on in one of her videos, which is what sparked my interest in it.):

Fushia:


Persian Melon:

Swatches of all the lipsticks/gloss:

Top to bottom: Fucshia, Persian Melon, Cream Cup, Gaga

OPI nail polish in Alpine Snow and Essie nail polish in Chastity: 


The perfect nail combo for Valentine's Day.

Also, I didn't buy any of this jewelry recently, but I think any of it would be adorable for Valentine's Day:


Well..I hope you enjoyed this haul! Let me know if you have any questions about any of the products. Happy shopping as always :) 

5 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm happy you got the cream cup lippy I recommended. Would I ever steer you wrong? No way! It's funny, because I actually don't even own cream cup. I need to! I just backed to mac, so next time I do, Cream cup it is =) See you in a few...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want all your accessories and that light pink mac lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jewelry!

    alisaguk.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noelle- It was so fun seeing you last night~

    Nadia- Def. get that lipstick~ It's a good one!

    Alisa- Thanks! :) It is mostly from Forever, Tiffany's and random boutiques. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky! I've been dying to go shopping at the MAC counter...I'm need of some pretty shadows for these darn weddings coming up.

    ReplyDelete