Thursday, October 28, 2010

Goblins..Ghosts..and Katy Perry!??


It's that time of year again! A holiday I just adore. Dressing up with no holds, no rules and no limits..In the past I have worn the typical costumes, Pirate, French Maid...Last year I sewed my own Eve costume, which took WAY too much time! This year.. I decided to be Katy Perry...I just thought it would be a fun, bubblegummy, bright costume to do. I love Katy Perry, especially her "California Girls" song being that I am one...:) But I also took my inspiration from a cute clown costume that Bridget Marquardt did for Halloween one year..I added candies, cupcake and popsicle stickers to my shirt. I am topping it off with a layered pink and purple tutu, bright pink tights and these awesome shoes I found at the thrift store. I did a test run tonight of my makeup and hair..I will post costume pics after Halloween!




Oreo decided to be a Squirrel this year <3
Although..I don't think he is too fond of it ;)  




Thrift Store shoes :)
My Inspirations :)

Happy Trick or Treating!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, so cute! You really pull off all the brightness, despite the fact that you stick to neutrals in every day wear ;) I really like it, definitely post pictures after Hallween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) I'm hosting my very first giveaway. If you are interested in entering, feel free to check out my blog for details. Good luck to you!

    XOXO

    Michelle
    hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kates,
    Follow this girl and read her latest post:
    http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com/2010/11/wear-purple.html#comment-form
    She's from the OC and she seems like a nice person.

    ReplyDelete